This Blog is

Tuesday 6 March 2012

What's up?

This shit rips soooo hard.

So yeah, it's been like, over a month since I've posted here. Lots of school and shit like that. Anywho, I've recently started helping out my friends at The Metal and Hardcore Times. You can check out a review I did of the newest ETID album Ex Lives right here, and be sure to check the latest updates from those dudes in the top right corner of my screen. Hopefully school will soon stop bludgeoning me over the head with it's incessant nonsense, so I can get back to bludgeoning y'all over the head with my incessant nonsense (like anyone's actually reading this, lol). Get ready for more bands and some other cool stuff I've got coming down the pipe, most of it involving Single Mothers. The band Single Mothers. And maybe some actual single mothers. Who knows...

Peace

Vince

PS: Check out the new Xerxes record. I gave it a couple spins today, and holy shit is it ever good!

No comments:

Post a Comment