This Blog is

Wednesday 6 January 2016

End of a Year 2015: Songs

You're smart. You're loyal. You're still reading this. I love you.

30. Space Pope feat. Yung Sneezy- "H.O.M.J.S." (Fun in the Sun Vol. 1)
29. Wiki- "Lil' Me" (Lil' Me)
28. Jazz Cartier- "The Downtown Cliché" (Marauding in Paradise)
27. Small Town Lungs- "Scavenger" 
26. Taylor Swift- "I Wish You Would" (1989)
25. A$AP Rocky feat. Lil' Wayne - "M'$" (At.Long.Last.A$AP)
24. Big Sean feat. E-40- "I Don't Fuck With You" (Dark Sky Paradise)
23. Taylor Swift - "Blank Space" (1989)
22. Kendrick Lamar- "i" (To Pimp a Butterfly)
21. War on Women- "Second Wave Goodbye" (War on Women)
20. The Weeknd- "The Hills" (Beauty Behind the Madness)
19. Kid Ink feat. Dej Loaf- "Be Real" (Full Speed)
18. Kevin Gates- "Plug Daughter" (I Don't Get Tired 2)
17. Earl Sweatshirt- "Faucet" (I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside)
16. Young Thug- "Best Friend" (Slime Season)
15. Taylor Swift- "How You Get The Girl" (1989)
14. Rae Sremmurd- "No Flex Zone" (SremmLife)
13. Future feat. Drake- "Where Ya At?" (DS2)
12. War on Women- "Say It" (War on Women)
4. Young Thug- "Numbers" (Barter 6)


No comments:

Post a Comment